- OIG report suggests ‘best practices’ to help prevent EHR fraud
- IRS guidance is changing regarding tax form 1099s issued for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
- Hospital Facebook Post Leads to ID Theft
- RECs : Advising Providers in All Phases of Electronic Health Record Implementation
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Guidelines: Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The Stage 1 Meaningful Use Attestation Calculator can help you prepare to enter your meaningful use information into the CMS attestation system. Enter your meaningful use data into the calculator to learn if you have met all of the objectives and the … Continue reading
DSHS Support for Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) is supporting the submission of public health data by healthcare providers to assist Eligible Professionals (EPs) and Eligible Hospitals (EHs) in meeting … Continue reading