- OIG report suggests ‘best practices’ to help prevent EHR fraud
- IRS guidance is changing regarding tax form 1099s issued for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
- Hospital Facebook Post Leads to ID Theft
- RECs : Advising Providers in All Phases of Electronic Health Record Implementation
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Guidelines: Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
Monthly Archives: December 2013
The Final IRS guidance will be released, likely by the end of the year. This notice is the heads up that the guidance is changing. Click here for more information and as more information becomes available I will pass it on. … Continue reading