- OIG report suggests ‘best practices’ to help prevent EHR fraud
- IRS guidance is changing regarding tax form 1099s issued for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
- Hospital Facebook Post Leads to ID Theft
- RECs : Advising Providers in All Phases of Electronic Health Record Implementation
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Guidelines: Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
Monthly Archives: January 2014
It was a nice holiday for my brain here is the latest and greatest!! A federal watchdog says the CMS and its Medicare contractors could do more to ensure providers don’t use electronic health-record systems as a means to fraudulent ends. The 17-page … Continue reading