This is an example of a page. Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.
- OIG report suggests ‘best practices’ to help prevent EHR fraud
- IRS guidance is changing regarding tax form 1099s issued for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
- Hospital Facebook Post Leads to ID Theft
- RECs : Advising Providers in All Phases of Electronic Health Record Implementation
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Guidelines: Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program